Monday, December 12, 2011

So Long, Parliament!

I finished up work last week. It was so weird to go to work knowing it was my last few days! It went by very quickly. On my last day, I was able to do the normal things, including lunch at my favorite sandwich shop! Seriously, I love this place. Sandwiches are only 2 euros, and they are delicious!

Last sandwich!


I also attended the meeting on Belarus and Moscow that I wrote about before. The rest of the day I just spent in the office, doing the usual things. When it was time for me to leave, the MEP said goodbye and very kindly wished me well. Then I said goodbye to Kasparas, and I walked out of Parliament as an intern for the last time!
My desk :)


It was not my last time in Parliament, however. On Thursday night to celebrate her hard work, Cameron's office invited us to their office for a little party! It was so fun to meet her supervisors and just spend fun time together in the EP.

Last time going to work

This weekend, I am mostly going to be studying for my final exams, but we are already planning some fun in order to make the most of our last days in Brussels. And this time next Saturday, I will be on a place going home!

No comments:

Post a Comment